The Archery Club is open to adults and young people from the age of 11.
In 2019-2020, the club meets at the Kerbuannec Gymnasium:
• on Mondays from 17:00 to 19:00
• on Saturdays from 12:15 to 13:30
Nick Graham runs the club and is helped by Raymond Sinclair so that English-speaking and French-speaking members can all be helped and guided.
It is not too late to join the Archery Club:
• annual membership of the Association des Amis is €10,00 (N.B. This is a special reduced rate for 2019-2020 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the Association)
• an additional €25,00 is payable in the first year of membership of the Archery Club and €10,00 in the second year.
• free membership of the Archery Club for children if at least one of their parents is also a member
A medical certificate from a doctor is necessary to join the Archery Club. It will be valid for a three-year period.
If you would like more information, contact Catherine, President of the Association:
(email to email@example.com or telephone 02.96.45.95.94).
Firstly I hope that everyone is well.
The last few months have been difficult and unsettling and I sincerely hope that you have all coped well with the restrictions and the confinement.
It has been many months since we were together for our archery sessions.
Initially our season was disrupted due to the refurbishment of the gymnasium and then, just as we were ready to recommence, the virus was upon us.
It would, of course, be good to get together again and recommence our activities. However, since we are now approaching the end of June, it was agreed, at a recent meeting, that it would be prudent to wait until at least September before considering the recommencement of our activities.
Recommencement will of course be dependent on the situation at that time and I shall convene a meeting with the President of the Association, ahead of that date, to assess the ‘virus’ situation together with any issues regarding use of the facilities.
I do hope to catch up with you all in the autumn, but in the meantime, stay safe and stay well.